Monday, April 11, 2005

如 果 你 还 爱 我

如 果 你 还 爱 我

Heard this song from a friend in my vocal class. For those of you who know me well, I'm pretty sadistic sometimes. I actually enjoy being sad and forlorn sometimes. That's when I get inspirations and stuff like dat. hehehe...

And I lova post sad songs on my blog. Dun get me wrong yeah. I simply love sad sad songs... They bring out torrents of emotions within me. Well, prob due to past experiences. All that has happened in life has left imprints that are unwashable. I am glad though that I have live a rather fruitful life. Though there may be some regrets here and there, they make up wonderful memories which I always like to look back upon.

Here's the song!

我 带 着 一 稞 疲 惫 的 心, 走 了. 我 知 道 自 己 在 你 心 里 已 不 重 要.
虽 然 我 们 曾 经 相 聚 过, 也 许 对 于 你 来 说, 已 经 没 有 什 么 值 得 回 忆.
我 带 着 一 稞 沉 重 的 心, 走 了. 我 知 道 自 己 没 有 勇 气 道 别 离.
虽 然 我 们 曾 经 拥 有 过, 但 是 对 于 你 来 说, 已 经 没 有 什 么 值 得 回 忆.

难 道 早 已 注 定 不 能 真 正 拥 有 你, 难 道 我 真 心 付 出 一 切,
是 为 了 承 受 孤 单 和 寂 寞.
我 知 道 你 不 敢 对 我 坦 白, 是 不 要 看 到 我 的 伤 怀,
虽 然 你 没 有 说 要 离 开 我, 我 已 经 感 到 你 不 在 属 于 我.

如 果 你 还 爱 我, 你 不 会 对 我 如 此 的 冷 漠.
又 怎 么 会 让 我 在 慢 慢 长 夜 独 自 徘 徊.
如 果 你 还 爱 我, 你 不 会 对 我 如 此 的 冷 漠.
我 只 能 含 着 眼 泪 默 默 的 离 开.

2 comments:

the wedding planner said...

Love your layout. Just wondering how do you enter Chinese words on your blog?

avril said...

Hi thanks for commenting on my blog. I got the layout from blogskin actually. As for the chinese words, I used either Chinese star to input at work. At home, my comp runs on win 2k that has the chinese software as well.

You have a nice blog too. keep it up k.

Related Posts with Thumbnails