Saturday, April 16, 2005

Dirty Government?

Dirty Government?

Tensions have been escalating ever since the Japanese Gov decided to revamp their history text books. Hm.. the world's getting so messed up these days, be it natural disasters or human activities. Gee... Personally, I do not bear any grudge against the Japanese, but what they are doing right now strike a cord in me.

Got pretty angry that they are trying to re-invent the wheel and re-writing history. This is so disrespectful to those who have suffered under their hands. Yeah no doubt the younger generations should not be responsible for what their forefathers have done, but they should not have denied that fact. Are they scared to own up mistakes of the past?? That's cowardice. I pity them in fact. Losers..

I am happy that people are protesting this. But as things starts to get into riots and strikes, I wonder if we are also stooping to their level. Why let the Japanese have a chance to say that we are just as low. Violence begets violence, how true.

Do not know how this episode will turn out. I hope that gov does some reflection and weigh the effect of its actions. If it decides that it can afford to incur the wrath of so many millions around the world, I wish it luck! We can only sigh and shake our heads at these ignorant people. Hey! Wake up please!!!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails