Saturday, November 19, 2005

ERADICATE! Yeah... Xiao Qiang eradicated!
SMRT replied my complain feedback with apologies and had that busload of roaches cleared within days! Efficient! Darn... Should have done so earlier then.

It has reached my tolerance limit that day to render me to write in to them. I had enough of this roach infestation bullshit with this particular bus! They are everywhere lor, from the side boards to the bars to the floor... Kaoz.. I am always jittery aboard it manz. How can they allow their buses to be in such condition one... Their company motto states to provide a comfy service to its passengers leh.

But okay.. they redeemed themselves with their fast action. If not, I would have wrote in to the straits times forum instead (LOL joking..)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails