Saturday, November 26, 2005

Microchipping Compulsion?

Making microchipping compulsary?? Zhun bo..... Dun want can not.. Just heard a short announcement over news that dogs from dunno when onwards need to be microchipped. Expensive leh!!! 100++ at least lor! Maybe can consider Dr Ling again. Afterall, she was the one who did a good job for cai's sterilisation and din charge me extra for extracting his baby teeth at the same time.

Anyway, had studio practise for next week's vocal exams. The first try suckz! My voice was like floating all over and so not 稳. In fact I demand that Ernest del it! hohoho... Wah liew.. let others hear sure flip. Luckily I redeemed myself on the second try. Was told to keep it that way to pass. Haiz.. very hard leh. Fei hui lao shi's presence will always invoke nervousness and stress lor. Pray.

Abit 没心情 to continue blogging. Go bathe le.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails