Monday, November 14, 2005

Wah liew... I dun believe it...
I was all set and ready to shoot a complain letter to a particular company for its sub-standard service for a prolonged period of time. Thought of all those nasty words and comments to poke at their ego and company image liao. Was feeling pretty justified as I went through the letter in my head.
When I got it down in writing its feedback form... I actually sounded polite!!!!! I still dunno how to k pple eh.. Alamak CMI! Even thank them!!!!!! I'm so ashamed of myself now(*blush) When I got my dress spilled that time too, I didnt even demand payment lor.. Aw.. Should stop harping on that cos its OVER OVER OVER. Sob.. My dress.......

*chant: I am mean, I am evil, I am bad, I am mean, I am evil, I am nasty ....

Supposed to be shooting another complain letter to my insurance company lor... Must figure out how to sound all mean and demanding. HELP! Not enuff horrid words to use. I am lousy at my vocab.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiya u're just too nice la... hahaha... comprain letter become thank you letter

Related Posts with Thumbnails