Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ever seen the sun rays penetrating the clouds. I did today!
Chanced upon it while walking to northpoint to get a breather. Beautiful neh!
Tried to capture the beautiful work of nature on my handphone but the quality was super lousy la..
I suppose shopping therapy always works very well for tuning your mood. Felt so good buying loads of stuff.. Guilty spenditure though..
Lets see what I got:
  1. Pair of heels - All my white ones are gonners. I'm left with all the black ones only
  2. White top - Abit too common, but white's the best colour to match
  3. Basic necessities
  4. Rubber bands - Time to tie up my rebonded hair! Haven't been doing so cos was afraid to curl them
  5. Handphone Pouch
  6. Hand Pouch
  7. Potato Chips
  8. Chocolates - LOL these are still on wait list...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails