Sunday, December 11, 2005

Mayday Mayday Mayday! They BANG hor!!! Faintz..
Sound system CMI
Distance CMI
Though we were sitting far far far behind, I was totally trilled and exhilarated lor! Dunno if I showed too much outwardly though. Simply cant stop moving and singing along with the music unlike people beside me! LOL

Because of Mayday, I had to let go of my audition today. Voice totally cmi plus I started to feel unwell. But its totally WORTH IT!!!!! I'm still reliving the act of yesterday! lol...
Really happy neh. There were parts where their songs still manage to tug heart strings, but couldn't cry infront of so many right. Later they scold me siao. hahahah.. But they should have sang 麦来乱, 好不好, 岳翰兰依, 让我照顾你 etc..

Cos of mayday hor, suddenly little things people do will make you happy sia. LOL I just can laugh at the smallest things lor. No wonder I was feverish!

Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails