Thursday, December 15, 2005

Suddenly feel like eating BBQ! Stuff myself plenty with food. Slurpz!
I don't know why I get hungry easily these days. Perhaps I'm just greedy la, but I get cravings in the wee hours of the morning! It doesn't help when people you were msn-ing keep introducing good food lor.
My want to eat food list (no preference in order):
  1. Chilli/Pepper Crab
  2. Salted Egg Crab (Haven tried before)
  3. BBQ (So desperate that Seoul Garden also can)
  4. Tissue Prata
  5. Laksa
  6. Korean Ginseng Chicken
  7. Korean Cuisine (Haven been to one in Sg)
  8. Bah Chor Mee (Bedok de)
  9. Bak Kut Teh (Eunos de)
  10. Herbal Chicken
  11. Tim Sum
  12. Chilli Sotong
  13. Lala
  14. Fried Oyster
  15. Yong Tau Fu
  16. ShiLin's Oyster Mee Suan
  17. 炸鸡扒
  18. 麻辣火锅
  19. Chilli Stingray
Aiyo!!! I cannot tahan liao.. Can I indulge???

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails