Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ah ma

Been too caught up in my own emotions that I forgot about those who still cares and loves me. tsk tsk tsk... I visited grandma at her hospital bed yesterday evening. She's getting frail. The sudden drop in weight doesn't look very positive. She's been in out of hospital countless of times already and I am finding lack of things to tell her le.

I took one of her hands into mine and suddenly felt a surge to cry. It's been so long since I last held her hands. I cannot remember when was the last time even. Think it could have been the time when she took care of me when I was a kid. The very same hand that moulded my childhood has become frail and thin throughout the years and I have never really noticed. I wondered as a grandchild what have I done for her. Suddenly felt like taking a picture with her then...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails