Monday, May 22, 2006

Games we play at home

The last games I ever remembered playing with my family was like super long years ago. Back then we were still kids. Dad engaged us in board games like Monopoly, Scrabble and Cluedo. On a boring day, suggestions to play a game will always ignite the kids' excitement. Such gaming stopped (at least as a family) when we all started to reach teenage.

Well, it seems like such gaming spirit revived ever since the arrival of cai cai. Cos this baby is always getting into some antics that would tickle the entire family. Just this evening, me, mom, dad and sis engaged in a family "battle". Playing it was relatively simple but winning it was tough and sis always gets the upper hand. We pitted against one another to fight for no other than cai's attention. Whoever gets cai to run to him/her wins. Well, I lost miserably cos cai always respond to sis's call. It must either be the frequency of her voice or something magical about her that cai loves so much to always do so. And boy does food buy his love. Dad won a few rounds when he lure cai with biscuits... Well, I must be the evil Jie Jie as usual cos I "inflict" pain to him most. Hiak hiak hiak *evil grinz*

What to do, it hurts him everytime I try to apply ointment on his injured paws, clip his nails, dig his ears, whacks his butt when he does wrong, forcing him to oblige during teeth cleaning blah blah blah.

Well, not jealous la. Still my precious little imp. =P

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails