Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Audacity of Hope

2:41 pm lazing in the comfort of Pacific Coffee Company. I started on Barack Obama's "The Audacity of Hope".

11 pages into the prologue later, I was a sold man(woman). =)



Considering I got the book 3 for 2 from borders, it is another one of my great buys right after "Marley and Me".

P.S. Glad that I was able to psycho someone to co-share 3 for 2 with me. Thanks bro! LOL. Do not have the privilege whatever so nowadays to "consume" 3 books within my limited time capacity. I hope whoever received that "Marley and Me" will seek great satisfaction from reading it just like I do.

3 comments:

Pei Lin said...

Looks like you got some good "mind" food.... Is "Marley & Me" nice?

Maybe I should go get these books and enrich my mind too...

Pei Lin said...

They will have a movie based on the book coming out at the end of the year starring Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston.

Maybe you can go watch it with the person who co-share and received the book. That would be a nice way to revive the memories of reading the book...

avril said...

Yes.. Marley and Me is my favourite read. I kept crying buckets

Related Posts with Thumbnails