Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cheering up

Am thankful for today. PS, TS, HL and D came over to play with the dogs in the evening and we went out to have dinner along with PL after her class project meeting.

I was kinda lazy to be going out these day, immersing in my own sian-ness. Meeting them kinda helped cheer me up abit more.

Read the card that HL wrote for me. It bears simple words yet I was touched. Made me realise that I have been living in my small world for too long.

Will head to Dr Oh's clinic tmr for my check up. Trying to solicitate some part time work if possible.

1 comments:

HuiLing said...

The card is just a small token I made for you. Glad you found those simple words useful.Haha. I just wanna spur you on lor. Anyway,I'm also thankful to you too for bringing joy to my life. I'm so lucky to have known you. You may not know that I have learn a lot from you. You are a girl so brave and strong. Even if you are feeling down, you would still try not to affect the mood of others around you.Chatting with you always liven up my mood. You may think you are not that great. But you really are a great friend to me. I'm sure a lot of your friends think that way too.

Those usual dreams you told me you had, will slowly get lesser and lesser de. I know it is hard on you during this period. But I know you can overcome this de. You can do it de right? Why??? Cos you are Avril leh. Don't play play hor. Lol. Next time we go sing our hearts out at K ok?=)

Jiayou Jiayou Jiayou!!!
Stay Happy Always=)
Will always be there for you no matter what happens.

Related Posts with Thumbnails