Some things come very late to me in life. I have to admit that I really suck at some areas.
Today marks the first day of this journey. I will learn to be strong, exercise self control and being independent.
I think I will and can do it now.
Will be counting down to the day of liberation.
If you are feeling helpless and low like me, please ganbatte together!
2 months max I have given myself. You guys will be my witnesses.
To do list:
- Remembering to put on retainers every night
- Filing my income tax! (Wa lao... should have already done it)
- Servicing my car
- Pumping air to the tyres (I've been missing it)
- Washing the car
- Going for my dental
- Packing my room and maintaining it for 2 months
- Brushing cai and daz's teeth at least weekly
- Clearing up my closet
- Treating my cough
- Be focus at work and not always on msn
- Slowing down the pace of my life and think more rationally
- Take cai for walks
- Do some daily readings
- Record some songs (when my cough's gone)
- Going on a self-learning trip (If I can cough out the money instead)
- Exercise (Maybe do the thing I hate most... Jogging)
- Hopefully do some voluntary work
- Visiting my grandma more often
- Vehicle for inspection due in June
- Going through my investment potfolio
- Maintaining a certain input saving into my accounts