Tuesday, July 28, 2009

AnkhMap

http://www.ankhmap.com

Getting to love using the ankhmap. If you have visited the link above and equate it similar to facebook then I guess you have missed it's point.

I'm an avid facebook user. I simply love it's convenience and interface. However, I recently discovered ankhmap has its cute features as well, something that facebook has yet to incorporate.

For people like me who often lose track of time and when certain events occur in my life, the ankhmap is my rescue remedy. It was amazing to look back in time and watch all the events unfold again. This time, you get all participants of that event relating their side story and feelings about it.

It's such a great way to keep track of the mood and fun then. Nice memories ought not only to be kept by the limited capacity of our memory power but also to be shared with others! I miss the times seriously...

Disclaimer: I'm not a promoter for ankhmap in case you think I am.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails