Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Jiahui and Keith's Wedding

An overall fun and joyous affair. Congratulations to my friend, Jiahui who is now officially Mrs Song!

Was tasked to be one of her 姐妹s on that very special day. Needless to say I was honoured to be part of the team. Having known her for decades (yah la... decades but we are not old k), I was ready to go all out to make sure the groom gets it tough. muahhahaha.. I am thankful that she had confidence that I could contribute nicely given my recent low.

Apart from Weiling, I've only met the rest of the girls on that very day but I must say we make a good team.

As usual, we can't wait to take pictures with the beautiful bride. Her gown's so lovely!!!!!!
Enjoying her quiet moment as she waits patiently for her groom.
The groom and his entourage arrives ever so "timely".

Always expect the unexpected. He is far from being safe.

Not knowing what's installed for them...


Demonstrating the meaning of "难兄难弟"

I must confess I found it so hilarious that I just kept laughing.

壮烈牺牲, 兄弟两肋插刀,只为博女一笑

The admirable spirit of brotherhood.

兵来将挡,水来土淹. What could possibly deter them??? Hm....

HA! Dance! "Nobody nobody but you..."

The groom was so happy at this segment. He easily beat the girls at the wii games. Well, it's because we try our best to let him win you see.... Keith... Can't you tell at all?

1 comments:

Multi_killer's SP-Blog said...

So when will I receive the invitation?

Related Posts with Thumbnails