Wednesday, August 26, 2009

心胸狭窄?

Quoted from the National Day Rally Speech "You push your own religion on others, you cause nuisance and offence."

Something interesting came up while I was chatting with wen wu over msn. He had merely borrowed the above quote from our prime minister's speech into his facebook wall and immediately garnered, what I thought was a defensive reaction. They weren't direct replies to his quoted message but instead, the person took a dig (maybe not the right word) at our photos.

I must admit that I was initially pretty fed up when I saw the comments to our pictures. Who would appreciate if someone plastered words like "there is a god", "miracles do happen" on pictures of you and your bf???

Hello?? What is so miraculous about 2 people in a shot? Read already also feel abit 莫名其妙 right. Eh... I know there's a God lor... But what has he gotta do with our pictures? I really don't get it.

It only dawned on me after wen wu told me these comments came after he posted the quote on his wall. Wah lao... Reply to the wall msg directly la can?

Even in forums, there's such a thing call off topic lor. You get suaned or even a "tongue lash" by forummers if you post in the wrong section hor.

1 comments:

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Related Posts with Thumbnails