Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fringe

Not my "tu tu" fringe which was recently chopped off by the hairstylist.

I'm hooked watching Fringe Season 1 right now.


Fringe is an American science fiction television series which follows a Federal Bureau of Investigation "Fringe Division" team based in Boston, Massachusetts under the supervision of Homeland Security. The team uses unorthodox "fringe" science and FBI investigative techniques to investigate "the Pattern", a series of unexplained, often ghastly occurrences that are happening all over the world.

I think I'm quite a bian tai person. I am okay watching gruesome scenes like headless bodies, bloody messes, gross mutations etc... I simply find story plots like these intriguing and certain theories edutaining.

Reminds me of a scene many years ago when someone jumped down opposite my block. Me and my siblings were so so curious to see the dead body when my mom was screaming at us to back off from the window.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails