Thursday, January 21, 2010

The last set

I'll probably stay away from Macs for a while after tomorrow's pancakes so as to purchase my last set of Doraemons~! Thankfully, I have grown to be ok with the taste of their pancakes. I don't know why, but I used to hate eating them alot when I was much younger. But having it every Thursdays is still a little too much for me. Afterall, I don't exactly fancy their coffee (even the premium coffee tastes so bland) or their hash brown.

I must say that the staff at the Khatib branch have been so kind to me. They will always remember an extra pack of butter for my pancakes. It pays to be nice and polite to them in the first place. Remember that million dollar smile too, cos that will earn you extra perks at times.

2 comments:

Cheryl Tan said...

ur commitment to doraemon is admirable! :D hee~ yay!~ final 3!

Evonne Ng said...

hahahahaha =) they will out the doraemon "pig" ~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails