Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Nooo~~ My Doraemon...!

SHIT!!! How come I do not know that MacDonalds have been selling Doraemon since 1st Jan??
The first 3 (Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon) are sold out le~!!!!!! Oh NO~~~~!!!!!! My 十二生肖!

Yah.. I know. I exaggerated la. But Doraemon's so cute! He's got a 八宝袋 that I always thought was so cool lor. I could use some help with that interesting pocket of his.

Shall go check out Macs tomorrow! I foresee alot of pancake breakfast every thursday from now..... OMG..
Will it be like another Hello Kitty Frenzy again?




Why no PIG??!

9 comments:

Joy Wong Hui Foon said...

wahh this is cute!

William Isaac Liew said...

If there is any comfort I bought Doraemon DVD in Malaysia a few days ago.... you wanna borrow? lolx

Jeslyn Chan Ee Ling said...

You saw real life de mac doraemon, i think it looks so horrible! lols. I'm a big doraemon fan too~

William Isaac Liew said...

hahaha... I can't resist.... Doraemon DVD anyone? =)

Cindy Tiow said...

gal i jus got dragon and tiger last nite @ liang court!!! rabbit sold out i'm looking for rabbit too!!

avril said...

CINDY!!! I got extra Rabbit! I give you!

Cindy Tiow said...

wah how come u from nothing, till got extra rabbit!! cool!!! thank you!! :p

avril said...

Muahahahahah! Coaxed the pple to sell me more! I'll pass to you when I go AQH!

William Isaac Liew said...

..... this is like reliving the "Hello Kitty" days.... lolx

Related Posts with Thumbnails