Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New maid in the house

Roles have reversed. My parents called from Hong Kong to report that they have landed safely.
Now, I am Queen of the house, at least for this week. Perhaps I should use the word Maid instead since I have to be waking up earlier now to clear the dogs' pee and shit, water the plants, washing clothes, washing dishes, praying on behalf of my mom, mopping floor, taking the dogs for their walks etc...

I wonder how mom will react to me messing up her kitchen. Afterall, I haven't been cooking for a long long time. The dogs will have their happy meals everyday for a while! Am gonna do grocery shopping soon. =)

5 comments:

Jamie Gan said...

u r the queen or the new maid?

avril said...

Both!

Irene 玲希 said...

can go over this weekend? haha

avril said...

They are coming home this weekend. Feel free to come!

Irene 玲希 said...

so fast?

Related Posts with Thumbnails