Friday, February 19, 2010

I have heard him speak before. Quite like him till he touched on something which I find disrespectful (The congregation laughed along... duh...). I wasn't impressed from that point. And not surprisingly, that same attitude and speech got him into trouble now.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_490426.html

When you are someone with higher power, you bear greater responsibility. I always think that the higher factions of each religious group would be more sensitive and aware of the role they have to play.

I imagine someone else from my religion saying the same thing, I would equally lose my respect for him/her. If it is a friend, you get it from me.

Religion UNITES people not separate them.... It is so simple yet why do some not understand that?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails