Tuesday, February 02, 2010

My WANT

*Clears throat.... Er Hm....
I just spent on a WANT and perhaps a NEED. I hear Suze Orman screaming down at me right this moment but like I care or remember her words....

I finally gotten myself the Portable Grand that I have been eye-ing for a million years. YEAH!

I haven't the least idea how this huge thing is gonna fit into my puny room full of shelves. Make way! It is coming nevertheless. Am sure my siblings wouldn't mind this new inclusion. They get to benefit from the slurge anyway.

This perhaps kick starts my next few months of frugal spending yet and again.
*mumbles the mantra.... Less is more... Less is more... Less is more...

On a side note: Fly cheap with Air Asia! See the Advert ------> Check Check it out yah!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails