Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Paid Parking

After 4 years of bliss and proudly telling all in the face that parking at my workplace is FREE, the once I coined white elephant gantries are coming down in May.


Boo Hoo...
No more proud fact on being one of the last few places in SG to have free parking. *cries..

The gantries' first appearance on campus created some unease with the pending charges. But, they remained ever so upright and never once operational all these years. Apparently the company folded after setting it up or so I heard.

3 comments:

Tiger Koh said...

48 mth x $ = ............
Wooo,,, tat alot...... (:

avril said...

The amount I saved!

Sim Wan said...

and i still remember i said i would pay for sch's parking while you pay for the oil to drive me to sch. haha i saved 3 years worth of parking fees.

Related Posts with Thumbnails