Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shanghai Expo

Around the world in, say 3 days?
A peekaboo on what you could possibly expect from countries around the world.

The host country: China
Reminds me of 故宫with all the wooden beams. Traditional technique of ancient buildings in China.



Singapore
杀气 very strong. Sending out spikes everywhere. lol 
But still a nice design! Kiasu-ism alert! Save not on thy budget!


Austria


Belgium
Like your usual shopping mall with a twist of cutting edge technology?

Brazil
Wins SG on countering the 杀气.
Don't think the artist did a very nice rendering of the architecture.


Reminds me of the danish cookie I always eat.

Denmark

England
One of the coolest!!!! What is this furry thing??

Finland

France
No more shopping mall and roof top garden concept please.

Hong Kong
Argh! Shopping again!

India

Italy

Japan
A heart that breathes? Check out their arteries.

Korea

Macau
I seriously don't get this. Are those majong tiles on a rabbit?
The lost rabbit of 嫦娥?玉兔

Malaysia
Our neighbour up north.

Norway
Low budget or a display of solar power?

New Zealand
This is like the replica of NTU's ADM building.

Poland
Another favourite. I'm into  these days!

Romania
Bet many Singaporeans now can't wait to take a bite on the apple.

Russia

Saudi Arabia

Spain
A Rattan Concept


Switzerland
How cool is this?! You have to take a ride into the building!
Care to spiral into the centre of the core?
Thailand

Lastly....
Maldives
I thought it was the warehouse....

3 comments:

Sim Jinwei said...

What peep? I'm going to see for myself.

Reginmars said...

ermm...danish, denmark... what's the diff?

Gesline said...

Oppz! Got it wrong! they are the same! lol.
But I added a wrong picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails