Monday, June 14, 2010

境随心转

我怎么一直忘记这一点。
人是有能力化解一切心理对立的事情,调和自己的身心。

And so yeah.. I scratched the right side of the car yesterday due to my own stupidity and got upset with myself. This tarnish my nice record in these years.

Come to think of it, I was really childish to feel that way, blaming the environment, my migraine, the endless rehearsals, late nights etc... I made the choice to angle my car in that way while driving out of a tiny gate, I should not blame anything else except my own decision knowing that it was not the safest option.

With the saying "破财消灾" (I hope it is true in this case), I may have adverted other possible consequences afterall? I should still be grateful huh. =P

I woke up feeling grateful today despite the downpour that suddenly came while I stepped out and the umbrella that gave way while walking midway to my car.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails