Monday, June 07, 2010

I Is Falling Ill

Have recently accepted a role in the musical "风继续吹" for an International Theatre Exchange in S.Korea.
Due to the impending timeline, we are squeezing out as much time as we can to put it up within 1.5 months. I realised I can't act for god's sake. Didn't know it can be that tiring and stressful!

Apart from the musical, I have 验收s coming up at 海蝶, 1 more gig at 爱琴海, likely performances at Resorts World.

My body's starting to protest from all my "maxing life out" schedules. Not only do I not have enough time for my loved ones, I haven't been able to find time for myself properly at all.


This is insane... After all these, I am so darn gonna take a good long break apart from 海蝶's activities.


Just this morning, I experienced my first dizzy spell while driving to work. It got pretty bad that I had to pull up at the road shoulder to rest. Hope this is just a one time thing. If not, I'll probably have to schedule a full body check soon.

6 comments:

Aysel said...

Any way for me to watch you in the musical? Gal, let's come out for at least one tea just to relax ourselves, ya? Will drag you out!!!

Grace Hoe said...

ooh congrats!!!

Gesline said...

Hey Aysel, if I'm not wrong, we have 2 sessions in SG but at a small theatre. I will let u know. I will try to squeeze time out k. Literally rehearsing everyday.... manz...

Gesline said...

Grace, Thanks neh!

Evonne Ng said...

i wanna go!!l:)

HuiLing Yun said...

Bring me along leh. Hahaha. Anyway do take care gal.
All the best ya=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails