Monday, June 14, 2010

The Re-installation Process

My work computer died last friday and I had to get people from Dell to come replace my hard-disk.
The most annoying step at this moment of cause is to re-install every single software that I need.

So many that I don't know where to start.... Am kinda falling asleep watching the screen. lol

  1. Update windows
  2. Windows live messenger (tops my priority list - gateway to the outside world while my PC installs away)
  3. Microsoft Office (Sian gotta reconnect and reroute outlook emails)
  4. AVG antivirus, Ad-AwareAE
  5. Adobe CS
  6. Maya 2008 and 2009 and perhaps 2010 (this one is super ma fan)
  7. VrmlPad
  8. Instant Player
  9. Google Sketchup
  10. MixCraft
  11. ChartNexus
Am still wondering if I miss out any other softwares...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails