On any usual day, he will not respond to the command "Come" unless he feels up to it.
However, when I ...
- cry, he surprises me by clamouring at my side to lick away tears.
- ask if he loves me, he plants 2 short kisses on my lips.
- am down, he sorta knows and and would come lying right next to me and heave a long doggie sigh.
- am angry with him, he tries to win favour by wagging his tail and tries to jump and plant apologetic kisses.
- take his towel, he runs off in hiding.
- stop him in the midst of his barking, he would complain in whimpers.
Anyway, it's bonding time! As I am grabbing his bath towel, he has already ran under my sista's table.